This week’s been filled with lots of new content but also new work machines! Since a lot of the work machines currently used are relatively old, a lot of them bruised and heavily used, new work machines were in order. For some of us the time was right to invest in the new MacBooks with Retina display.
Besides the heavy self-gifting, we’ve been busy adding content to the multi-player mode, in order to justify the heavy testing session that’s coming up. 18 brave testers got together to give the new multi-player levels a thorough and merciless testing.
This week’s achievements:
- A new multi-player mode has been added: the Race Mode.
- 10 brand-new levels have been build for the multi-player mode.
- Together with the new levels and modes, completely new elements were created and implemented, that can get in the way of a successful multi-player session.
- We didn’t ignore the old modes, though, and revived the old chase mode as well.
- Together with the re-vamped chase mode, new power ups for the WiiU were implemented.
- The menu has been re-worked.
- The HUD has also undergone some valuable changes.