You might have noticed last week’s silence. We apologize for that. Our excuse – we’ve been adding content, features and new stuff in general to Chasing Aurora. The design sessions are crazy-productive and our brains are overheating from all the brilliant ideas we’re hatching.
And, not surprisingly, we’ve also come to the point at which a few changes were necessary and just right to give us direction and keep us going.
This week’s achievements:
- And Yet it Moves was launched on OnLive!
- An incredible amount of multi-player levels were created
- We’ve also come up with a few new and innovative multi-player modes (tailored to the WiiU)
- WiiU-specific power ups are in the making
- You should see our level transitions!
- New bird art and animations were added
- Our website received a make over and will be launched soon. Keep an eye on our Facebook Page and Twitter for updates.
- Optimization of the force grid
- Lots and lots of minor bug fixes
- Our Canadian friends, Colin and Sarah Northway, are currently sharing office space with us!